Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day in Pictures

It is Mother's Day weekend, and Mother's Day for me always brings up about eleventy million emotions. Those emotions mirror all of the emotions I've ever felt as a daughter and mother. As I sat today thinking about my journey through daughterhood and into motherhood I decided to go reminisce with some pictures.

Tomorrow will be my sixth Mother's Day. Here is a look back at the kiddos that I am lucky enough to hold in my arms and parent every day over those six years...


My first Mother's Day: May, 2007 (Tobias: 8 months)



May, 2008 (Tobias: 20 months)



May, 2009 (Tobias: 2 years, 8 months; Linus: 3 months)



May, 2010 (Tobias: 3 years, 8 months; Linus: 15 months)



May, 2011 (Tobias: 4 years, 8 months; Linus: 2 years, 3 months; Malachi: 8 months)



Tomorrow I'll have to try and get all three of them in the same shot at the same time... no easy feat these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment