Saturday, January 7, 2017

Bout of Books - Day 5 Challenge



Another day, another challenge. Today's challenge is "If you like this, try this" so for my contribution: If you like Historical Fiction try The Midwife of Venice. It's also a great choice for those who like dramatic stories that feature midwives, such as fans of The Birth House.

I once again did all of my reading when I couldn't sleep during the night last night. The day got busy though and I didn't get any more done once it was daylight, except for the books I read to the boys at bedtime. I am a breath away from my goal of 700 pages for the week though, so it wasn't a loss overall.

Today's stats:

Pages Read Today: 158
Total Pages Read: 669

Books Read Today: 2, Spilled Milk by K.L. Randis, and The Pale Horseman by Bernard Cornwell
Books Finished Today: 0
Total Books Finished: 2

Books Read with the Kids Today: 3
Total Books Read with the Kids: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment