Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals for 2012

The title of this post sums it up. I have some big plans for 2012 and some little steps along the way for things to do to help me along my way. I want to keep myself accountable and so that means starting with a list. And what better day to do that on than this first day of the week, month and year?

OK my 2012 list:

1. Make a budget every month
-we are firmly planted on the Dave Ramsey bandwagon and this is a major part of that

2. Attend 13 weeks of FPU classes
-another part of our Ramsey plan

3. Get a job
-as soon as we have James' physio figured out this will become a huge priority

4. Read 100 books
-I actually started this on Christmas Day and have finished two so far

5. Go on at least two dates per month with James
-living in Niagara Falls means we can trade date nights with El and Ry which means no babysitting costs

6. Organize each room in my house
-would like to get at least one fully done per month

7. Complete The Love Dare
-I just got this book and I am excited to read through it and do the exercises

8. Get rid of all remaining TAPS inventory
-I am ready to have the space back

9. Send out cards and letters on a regular basis
-I got behind on this when James was in the hospital and I want to get back on it

10. Get all three boys sleeping in their own beds and the two little ones out of diapers
-this might well be the hardest one on here LOL

11. Complete C25K and the Walk With Leslie program
-I want to get in shape again

12. Read through the bible
-I'm hoping this will take me less than a full year and I plan on carving out time to tackle as big a section as I can during these cold months that keep us inside so much.

I can't wait for this year to unfold!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment