Monday, January 2, 2017

Bout of Books 18 - Day 1 Challenge



Today was the first day of Bout of Books 18. The challenge for today is to introduce myself #insixwords

Grateful wife and Mama to boys

That's me in a nutshell. I'm lucky and I know it.

My challenge to myself in this reading challenge was to read at least 100 pages of my books a day and also to read with my kids. To that end today was a good day. The final tally was:

Pages Read Today: 123
Total Pages Read: 123

Books Read Today: 2, Lucky Man by Michael J. Fox and my short story of the week for the Deal Me In reading Challenge was Burd from Home From the Vinyl Cafe by Stuart McLean
Books Finished Today: 0
Total Books Finished: 0

Books Read with the Kids Today: 3
Total Books Read with the Kids: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment