Monday, January 9, 2017

Bout of Books - Wrap Up Post



Whew! I made it through the whole week with Bout of Books! Yesterday was the last day and it ended up being the day I was able to get the most pages read. My goal was 100 pages minimum a day, which I exceeded all 7 days, and my total goal was 700 pages and I ended up reading 1.5 times that. Whooo! Nothing like a challenge to keep me focused and start my new year of reading off right.

In the end:

Pages Read Today: 254
Total Pages Read: 1051

Books Read Today: 5, Love Rebel: Reclaiming Motherhood by Anna Eastland and others, Mass Education by Adam Thomé, Theology of the Body in Simple Language adapted by Philokalia Books, Don't Kill the Birthday Girl by Sandra Beasley, and some of my Bible
Books Finished Today: 1, Love Rebel: Reclaiming Motherhood
Total Books Finished: 4

Books Read with the Kids Today: 2, I started reading 2 graphic novels today with Tobias and Linus for our Graphic Novel Reading Challenge. Tobias and I started with A Bag of Marbles by Joseph Joffo and Linus got sucked in as he heard it and was pretty soon leaning over my shoulder reading along with us. This story is based on a true story and the subject matter is heavy so after we finished the first part we started another graphic novel, this time a fiction one, Space Dumplins by Craig Thompson.
Total Books Read with the Kids: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment