Friday, January 6, 2017

Bout of Books 18 - Day 4 Challenge

We are officially more than halfway through Bout of Books 18. I am having a great time and I am so glad I joined.

Today's challenge prompt is Book Spine Poetry. I've never done this before but I attempted it today:



Today I started exploring the world of Kindle Unlimited. I've seen it advertised every time I'm on Amazon get more books but I'd never jumped in. There was a book I wanted to read that was available for free to subscribers so I started my 30 day free trial. I ended up downloading 10 books (the max that you're allowed at one time) and I think I'm hooked. That's just what I needed... more books that weren't ones that I already need to read from my shelves. Ah well, I am very glad I started reading the one that made me jump (Love Rebel: Reclaiming Motherhood, a compilation by five Catholic bloggers), and I think that Kindle Unlimited may be my newest best book friend.

Pages Read Today: 121
Total Pages Read: 511

Books Read Today: 3, Love Rebel: Reclaiming Motherhood by Anna Eastland and others, Spilled Milk by K.L. Randis, The Pale Horseman by Bernard Cornwell
Books Finished Today: 0
Total Books Finished: 2

Books Read with the Kids Today: 3
Total Books Read with the Kids: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment