Tuesday, September 17, 2013

2013 Books in Review #8: Living Well With Endometriosis



I was diagnosed with endo in 2005 and many of my symptoms have gotten worse in the last year so I picked this book up to see if it would offer me any insights or just some reassurance.
The book is well laid out and it follows a clear flow throughout. It has real stories from people woven throughout the book about their experiences living with endometriosis. Much of the information about testing and treatment was stuff I already knew, but there was some new information I was glad to have and the information spans from very allopathic methods to very nontraditional methods.
I would recommend this book to someone with endo who is looking for more information or for anyone who has chronic pelvic pain or painful periods who is interested in learning more about a possible answer.
This book was book #47 for me this year, and my 36th library book read.

No comments:

Post a Comment